Strength in Numbers is focused on building sustainable businesses in our screen industry. Selected filmmakers participate in a series of workshops run by Script to Screen and led by David Court. The programme offers a unique opportunity for practitioners in the screen industry to work together on the building blocks of business models that will sustain their future and ultimately shape the industry itself. Selected participants will have a proven track record that demonstrates considerable talent and tenacity in their field, and a screen industry business already underway to work on. Read more
2021 Application Dates:
- Applications open 20 September 2021
- Applications close 01 November 2021
Who is eligible?
- Screen practitioners with a slate of projects and a screen industry business already underway
What you’ll need to submit:
- One paragraph biography about you as a screen practitioner
- A statement about why Strength in Numbers Growth would be beneficial to you and your business at this time
- A statement about what you would like to get out of the programme.
- A list of two to three projects you have in development along with a one-paragraph synopsis or logline for each project and what stage they are at.
- Links to prior work (up to your two best)
- Optional: Your screen CV
Dates of delivery:
- February 21 & 22 – Workshops in Auckland
- March 22 – 90 minute online session
- April 26 – 90 min online session
- May 9 – Workshop in Auckland
- June 27 – Workshop in Auckland
- One-on-one meetings will be held between the last two workshops.
Travel costs for participants who live outside Auckland will be paid for as part of the programme.