Strength in Numbers is focused on building sustainable businesses in our screen industry. Selected filmmakers participate in a series of workshops run by Script to Screen and led by David Court. The programme offers a unique opportunity for practitioners in the screen industry to work together on the building blocks of business models that will sustain their future and ultimately shape the industry itself. Selected participants will have a proven track record that demonstrates considerable talent and tenacity in their field, and a screen industry business already underway to work on.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 ARE NOT OPEN YET
For Reference: 2020 SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Who is eligible?
- Screen practitioners with a slate of projects and a screen industry business already underway
Preview the 2020 Strength in Numbers Application Form
What you’ll need to submit:
- One paragraph biography about you as a screen practitioner
- A statement about why Strength in Numbers Growth would be beneficial to you and your business at this time
- A statement about what you would like to get out of the programme.
- A list of three projects you have in development along with a one-paragraph synopsis or logline for each project and what stage they are at.
- Links to prior work (up to your two best)