Full Application Information
Deadline 5pm Thursday 17th February. Your application must include:
– CVs or detailed bios of key team members (writer, director, producer)
– A brief synopsis of your feature film (half a page) that conveys the central idea
– Outline of the story (up to 3 pages)
– First 10 pages of the script (in the event that your application is shortlisted, we will request a full copy of the script)
– A statement about how your project might benefit from the Script Focus Programme with Gaylene Preston
-Application fee of $15 (incl. gst). You can pay with a credit card online here, or send a cheque or cash with your application.
The shortlisting and final selection of participants will be carried out by a selection panel of experienced industry practitioners.
Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 17th February.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent by courier to Script to Screen, 243 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland, or by mail to Script to Screen, P.O. Box 147263, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Should you have any questions please call the Script to Screen office on 09 360 5400.
Watch a highlight from Jane Campion’s session at the Big Screen Symposium 2015... Read more
September 9, 2015
Dianne Taylor stands down as chair of the Script to Screen Board of Trustees, after a term of five and... Read more
November 11, 2017, Vogelmorn Bowling Club, 93 Mornington Rd, Brooklyn, Wellington
Script to Screen presents a one-day feature film writing workshop for emerging filmmakers of Wellington.... Read more