Full Application Information
Deadline 5pm Thursday 17th February. Your application must include:
– CVs or detailed bios of key team members (writer, director, producer)
– A brief synopsis of your feature film (half a page) that conveys the central idea
– Outline of the story (up to 3 pages)
– First 10 pages of the script (in the event that your application is shortlisted, we will request a full copy of the script)
– A statement about how your project might benefit from the Script Focus Programme with Gaylene Preston
-Application fee of $15 (incl. gst). You can pay with a credit card online here, or send a cheque or cash with your application.
The shortlisting and final selection of participants will be carried out by a selection panel of experienced industry practitioners.
Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 17th February.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent by courier to Script to Screen, 243 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland, or by mail to Script to Screen, P.O. Box 147263, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Should you have any questions please call the Script to Screen office on 09 360 5400.
September 23, 2018
Script to Screen Executive Director Esther Cahill-Chiaroni will step down from the role at the beginning of next year after... Read more
Applications are now open for the Aotearoa Short Film Lab, a prestigious hothouse mentoring scheme for screenwriters and aspiring screenwriters to workshop new ideas for short films.... Read more
October 26, 2018 - October 27, 2018, ASB Waterfront Theatre
The theme of #BigScreen18 Tuning into the Zeitgeist explores the forces that influence us both collectively and alone.... Read more
October 9, 2018 - October 10, 2018
DUNEDIN: 9am-12:30pm Tuesday 9 October CHRISTCHURCH: 9am-12:30pm Wednesday 10 October... Read more