Full Application Information
Deadline 5pm Thursday 17th February. Your application must include:
– CVs or detailed bios of key team members (writer, director, producer)
– A brief synopsis of your feature film (half a page) that conveys the central idea
– Outline of the story (up to 3 pages)
– First 10 pages of the script (in the event that your application is shortlisted, we will request a full copy of the script)
– A statement about how your project might benefit from the Script Focus Programme with Gaylene Preston
-Application fee of $15 (incl. gst). You can pay with a credit card online here, or send a cheque or cash with your application.
The shortlisting and final selection of participants will be carried out by a selection panel of experienced industry practitioners.
Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 17th February.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, or sent by courier to Script to Screen, 243 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland, or by mail to Script to Screen, P.O. Box 147263, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Should you have any questions please call the Script to Screen office on 09 360 5400.
July 10, 2017 - July 14, 2017, KOHEWHATA MARAE, KAIKOHE
He wānanga mō nga rangatahi ki te mahi kiriata ō Te Tai Tokerau. Nau mai, haere mai...................... Read more
Watch a highlight from Duncan Sarkies’ screenwriting masterclass at 2015’s Big Screen Symposium.... Read more
Following on from a successful inaugural year, we are delighted to call for applications for FilmUp Script Development, a dynamic multi-faceted programme that significantly up-skills producers and script editors who want to hone their skills in story development.... Read more