To apply for the Short Film Lab 2010 you need to:
– Send us the following four documents:
1. Written outlines of two to three ideas for short films. Write approximately half a page per idea, clearly explaining the concept and/or outlining the story that you want to develop. The ideas/stories must be suitable for short films that can be shown on the big screen. The short film ideas you submit will be the films you workshop at the lab if you are selected.
2. A CV or bio
3. A paragraph on what you want to gain from the Short Film Lab
4. A completed application form (download here)
– Pay the $15 application fee. You can pay by credit card online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an alternative method of payment.
All documents can be either emailed to email@example.com, or posted to: Script to Screen, PO Box 147263, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Application deadline: September 10
A selection panel will read all the application material and select up to 6 applicants. All applicants will be notified and then the successful applicants will be publicly announced at the Show Me Shorts Film Festival programme launch on October 5.
Any other questions?
If you’d like any more information about the Short Film Lab or the application process, then please contact Esther Cahill Chiaroni: firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 360 5400.
The South Shorts Mentorship programme returns in 2019 with 9 emerging filmmakers selected to take part in the programme..... Read more
December 22, 2018
Script to Screen is delighted to announce the appointment of Jackie Dennis as our new Executive Director. She steps up to the role having worked in programmes and operations with departing ED Esther Cahill-Chiaroni over the past 18-months. Throughout her career Jackie has worked closely with creative practitioners in music, literature and film, nurturing careers and advocating for the arts.... Read more
November 30, 2018
We are delighted to announce nine esteemed advisors will join us for the rigourous programme of group workshops, team sessions and individual sessions carefully crafted to serve feature film projects in advanced development.... Read more
November 28, 2018
The selected teams participating in Story Camp Advanced are...... Read more