To apply for the Short Film Lab 2010 you need to:
– Send us the following four documents:
1. Written outlines of two to three ideas for short films. Write approximately half a page per idea, clearly explaining the concept and/or outlining the story that you want to develop. The ideas/stories must be suitable for short films that can be shown on the big screen. The short film ideas you submit will be the films you workshop at the lab if you are selected.
2. A CV or bio
3. A paragraph on what you want to gain from the Short Film Lab
4. A completed application form (download here)
– Pay the $15 application fee. You can pay by credit card online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an alternative method of payment.
All documents can be either emailed to email@example.com, or posted to: Script to Screen, PO Box 147263, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Application deadline: September 10
A selection panel will read all the application material and select up to 6 applicants. All applicants will be notified and then the successful applicants will be publicly announced at the Show Me Shorts Film Festival programme launch on October 5.
Any other questions?
If you’d like any more information about the Short Film Lab or the application process, then please contact Esther Cahill Chiaroni: firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 360 5400.
November 11, 2017, Vogelmorn Bowling Club, 93 Mornington Rd, Brooklyn, Wellington
Script to Screen presents a one-day feature film writing workshop for emerging filmmakers of Wellington.... Read more
May 2, 2015 - May 3, 2015, South Hokianga
Script to Screen presents a two-day filmmaking workshop for the Far North region, 'Storytelling for the Screen' with experienced writer/director Michael Bennett.... Read more
Watch a highlight from Liz Watt’s producing masterclass at the 2015 Big Screen Symposium.... Read more
November 2, 2017, Park Road Post, 141 Park Rd, Mirimar, Wellington
Direct from the Big Screen Symposium, Script to Screen presents a case study of ONE THOUSAND ROPES, followed by networking drinks and nibbles.... Read more