To apply for the Short Film Lab 2010 you need to:
– Send us the following four documents:
1. Written outlines of two to three ideas for short films. Write approximately half a page per idea, clearly explaining the concept and/or outlining the story that you want to develop. The ideas/stories must be suitable for short films that can be shown on the big screen. The short film ideas you submit will be the films you workshop at the lab if you are selected.
2. A CV or bio
3. A paragraph on what you want to gain from the Short Film Lab
4. A completed application form (download here)
– Pay the $15 application fee. You can pay by credit card online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an alternative method of payment.
All documents can be either emailed to email@example.com, or posted to: Script to Screen, PO Box 147263, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Application deadline: September 10
A selection panel will read all the application material and select up to 6 applicants. All applicants will be notified and then the successful applicants will be publicly announced at the Show Me Shorts Film Festival programme launch on October 5.
Any other questions?
If you’d like any more information about the Short Film Lab or the application process, then please contact Esther Cahill Chiaroni: firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 360 5400.
September 23, 2018
Script to Screen Executive Director Esther Cahill-Chiaroni will step down from the role at the beginning of next year after... Read more
Applications are now open for the Aotearoa Short Film Lab, a prestigious hothouse mentoring scheme for screenwriters and aspiring screenwriters to workshop new ideas for short films.... Read more
October 26, 2018 - October 27, 2018, ASB Waterfront Theatre
The theme of #BigScreen18 Tuning into the Zeitgeist explores the forces that influence us both collectively and alone.... Read more
October 9, 2018 - October 10, 2018
DUNEDIN: 9am-12:30pm Tuesday 9 October CHRISTCHURCH: 9am-12:30pm Wednesday 10 October... Read more